Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Forth on March Fourth - It's Do SOMETHING Day

Every year, as March 4th rolls around, the date begs you to MARCH FORTH! and do something! To add to this beckoning call, this past Tuesday, I challenged you with my Hummingbird Project to extend this to an entire month of doing something.  Whether you are willing to do something for a day, or take the leap for the entire month, you may still be stuck wondering What should I do? I have been thinking about this kind of thing for awhile, so I am going to share with you some ideas I have,

Simple One-Day Acts to Do Alone or With Others
 What You Can Do With Just A Computer
Long-Term Projects You Can Begin with Just One Step
  • Gardening. I am truly a novice when it comes to gardening. I should have picked up more tips from my mother when she was around... Alas, I must learn again (I'm really hoping that the things I learned as a child start to come back to me when I begin!). Here's a great resource that a fellow blogger, Brenna, pointed me to:
And If You Are Ready to Build a TEAM of Do-ers 


I hope this gives you lots of ideas for March 4th's task to DO SOMETHING (and I really hope it inspires you Do Something every day! I look forward to reading how everyone spends their day.


...and don't forget to wear your action too! (I think this company is SO COOL!)
We Add Up - Stop Climate Change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Usability Testing / userfly.com

usability studies by userfly

Action Alerts RSS Feed | Food & Water Watch