- Where is this food coming from?
- Where is my money going?
- Why is this food so cheap?
- Is this good for me?
- Why are people going hungry in the world?
- What do these labels mean?
...the list goes on. The more I learn, the more I realize that the topic of food is a truly serious one, that we need to consider. It is a huge topic, each day, I take a stab at it and see what comes up -
- a recipe,
- a new food find,
- a great food ally (a chef, an activist, a farmer, a politician, a columnist, a celebrity, a fellow blogger...you never know),
- a must-read, must-see or a must-hear piece of media,
- a new food website,
- food news and laws,
- a call to action (petition, letter writing, etc.),
- translations of new labeling or packaging practices,
- a food challenge (ie. meatless Mondays for Vegan Month), or
- a review of a potentially relevant product.
This blog is loaded with information and my opinions, all it is missing right now is yours. So join the discussion - submit a comment, a question or opinion (all are welcome)! Let’s share our love and appreciation for food together.