I know of only one way to accomplish this goal:
AN INTERVIEW WITH MY READERSI am aware people have come to this blog for many different reasons, so I will break this interview down into subgroups.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU IDENTIFY WITH MOST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST! (and, if you have a blog, please share it with us so we can come visit it - ESPECIALLY if it relates to the topic your are commenting on!!)
- Have you had the opportunity to try any of the recipes posted on the blog thus far?
- Have you been hoping to see a particular recipe, or ingredient, tackled on Searching for Sustenance? If so, what is it?
- Did you participate in the meatless Mondays challenge? Or do you eat meatless regularly, anyway?
- Who (and how many) do you cook for?
- What is your greatest kitchen success?
- What is "your Everest" - recipe, ingredient, technique, etc. - in the kitchen that continues to plague you?
Fellow Food Politicians:
- What is your major food issue? (genetically modified foods, local foods, organic foods, food safety, farming laws/regulations, or something else...)
- How do you try to enact change?
- Is there a certain topic you would like to see addressed here on Searching for Sustenance?
- What is your go-to source for all news and updates in the world of food politics?
Fellow Tree Lovers:
- What is the environmental issue at the forefront of your mind RIGHT NOW?
- What can WE DO to help fix it?
- Where can WE GO to support the cause?
- Do you see the future of our planet as one of filled with hope, or one that is hopeless?
- If you could enact one MAJOR change right now, globally, what would it be and why?
Fellow Gluten-Free or Dairy-Free Peeps:
- What are the reasons that you are following a gluten-free and/or dairy-free lifestyle?
- How long have you been doing so?
- What have been the most difficult parts about it? What have been the best parts about it?
- What is the best tip you can think of giving someone who must start out on your diet restriction?
- How has the Internet helped you with your diet?
- Where do you for the latest and greatest information concerning your diet?
Fellow Blogging Buddies:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your blog and what is its topic?
- Do you blog for fun, finances, or a mix of both?
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?
- How did you get into blogging?
- Are you on blogger, wordpress, somewhere else and how did you make that choice?
- What is your favorite blog network/community?
Fellow IH (PTC) or Crohn's Disease Sufferers:
- How does food help/hinder your condition?
- Do you have "trigger foods"? If so, what are they?
- Have you made any changes to your diet/nutrition since being diagnosed? If so, what were the affects?
- Have your doctors ever given you specific advice about nutrition and its relation to your condition(s)?
- Which do you believe bears a greater influence on your symptoms/condition as a whole: your nutrition or the medicines prescribed to you?
- What one thing would you like people, not familiar with your disease, to know about it?
- Tell us where you've been going to get all the breaking news about your condition.
People Who Knew Nicole the Human Being, Before Finding Out About Nicole the Blogger:
- In what capacity have you know Nicole, the Human Being? (family, friend, colleague, classmate, former student, etc.)
- Is this your first visit to my blog? If so, what's up with that?!
- Are you a typical blog-reader? If you are, what blogs do you read/follow?
- Does it surprise you at all that Nicole is a blogger? Why or why not?
- If you have been to this blog before, what posts drew you here?
- Are there any topics you would like to see in Nicole's blog Searching for Sustenance?
***If you feel you do not identify with any of these groups specifically, then please feel free to pick and choose questions from all over the place to make up your own FREESTYLE INTERVIEW!***
What one question do you have for Nicole, the chick behind the Search for Sustenance?