Thursday, November 18, 2010

**Harry Hiatus**

All apologies for the lack of posts for the past two days. I have been listening to the audio book version of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows in preparation for my midnight viewing of the newly released movie tonight. I am almost done with the audio book and it is mere hours until the film. I found out yesterday and today that I simply can not "read" and write at the same time!

I have a couple of ideas for posts brewing, though, so I do plan to be back on my broomstick by tomorrow. Thank you for understanding this brief interruption by my geekdom, it is bound to crop up from time to time, I simply can not avoid who I am.

So, until tomorrow, by which time I will be anxiously awaiting the sequel to this film that won't arrive until this summer, I bid you adieu.
Me, in 2007, at the park with my then fiancee, reading the Deathly Hallows after getting it at midnight the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Usability Testing / userfly.com

usability studies by userfly

Action Alerts RSS Feed | Food & Water Watch